Viagra provides quick relief to men with erectile dysfunction. It is an oral drug that can be used by all men above eighteen years of age. However there are some patients who are recommended to stay away from this oral drug.
The drug hit the market in the year 1988 and appeared to be long awaited call for some men. The oral drug became popular instantaneously as treatments erectile dysfunction. The reason Viagra became so popular in such short period of time have been enlisted below.
- About 17% of the men above eighteen years of age have experienced impotence.
- Around 6% of men suffer from erectile difficulties.
- And almost 3% of men above 55 years of age suffer from the problem of erectile dysfunction.
Causes that Lead to Impotence
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Surgery of prostate Cancer
When Is Viagra Not Recommended?
Viagra should not be taken by men who are suffering from severe heart condition or people are taking nitrate for a certain heart disease. The reason is that when nitrate and Canadian Health&Care Mall Viagra are taken together, it reacts and causes a sudden drop in the blood pressure of the patient. Other side effects of Viagra that you need to consider have been mentioned below.
- Abnormal vision
- Bad headache
- Flushing of the neck, chest, and face
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
How does Viagra Cause Erection?
When you take a Canadian Health&Care Mall Viagra, the blood system is stimulated and blood gradually flows into the penis. This causes an increase in the firmness, length, and the width of an organ. Nonetheless, if the size of the arteries becomes extremely narrow or if the flow of blood through the system become very quick then you might have problem in achieving erection.
Other Alternatives for the Treatments Erectile Dysfunction
This drug can either be taken alone or along with some other drugs like Papaverine or Pehntolamine.
- The drug can be injected in to the penis directly and helps in dilating the arteries.
- It produces an erection that can lasts up to one hour.
Even though it is a good alternative, there are certain disadvantages of this drug. In fact, the drug can cause priapism, which is kind of long and painful erection. There is however an alternative, the drug can be inserted through the penis and absorbed through the lining of urethra.
- The penis is placed in a pump that is shaped like a cylinder by taking the help of a vacuum constriction device.
- You will be able to sustain the firmness of the penis by a constriction band, placed at the base of the penis.
- The erection obtained through this technique can last for about half an hour
- This is a method by which a pump is placed in the scrotal sac and tube of the penis.
- It is pump that causes an erection
- The patient will be able to sustain the erection as long as they desire just by pumping saline solution into the penis.